Saturday, October 31, 2009

Posted by khar on twitter tonight.

I just want to say thanks to everyone for all of the love this past week. I know Benito has kept you updated and I am grateful he took the effort so those of you on here who truly do care for me didn’t worry. I’m home from the hospital now, I’m still sick but I’m getting better and I’m dealing with what has happened to us the best I can. I’m taking it minute by minute because I don't know any other way to do it and it’s fucking hard, but nothing can change it. I just have to learn to live with it and I’m trying to figure out how to do that.

I’m stunned and overwhelmed at all of the kind messages I’ve come back to on twitter and twilighted and the blog. I wish I could respond to everyone but it’s just not possible. It means a lot to me that so many people care about us and thanks to everyone who has shared their own stories of losses with me. I want to hug all of you because no one should have to go through this.

So yeah, thank you from the bottom of my heart, all of you. And I can’t thank my three friends who played go-to for Ben enough. I love you girls so much and I'm not really a mushy 'ily' kind of girl so I hope you know I really mean that. I don’t know when I’ll be up to really coming back around and writing again so everyone who’s anxious for an EP update will have to be patient with me. I promise it’ll be finished, I just can’t halfass it and blow it when it’s come this far.

I hope you had a Blessed Samhain/Happy Halloween.

9 comments:

  1. Praying that you will be comforted at this time. Hugs for you, Ben & your son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you hear you are doing a bit better. You have been in my thoughts everyday. Please take all the time you need, we will be here for you whenever you return...

    With all my love,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear that you are physically feeling better. Take your time getting there, this is definitely something that will take time.

    Love you and hope that each day gets a little easier and better than the last.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so thankful to hear you are home now...We were all so worried about you when we received the news. Thank you to @NanMcCullen and the others as well as Ben for the updates. It was more than any of us on Twitter could've asked for or expected. My thoughts and prayers are with you all moving forward..May your hearts be blessed with strength, hope and an abundance of love.

    -@ashnanphillips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon. I'm glad you're at home now, and my thoughts are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to hear that you're home now.
    Take your time to heal and getting better.


    gr Natasja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kahr,
    So happy to hear that you're home. I wish for this to be a peaceful time in your life for healing and recovery. You are frequently in my thoughts.
    Best,
    Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know i'm a bit late.. but glad you're feeling better! :)
    please take your time to heal..

    ReplyDelete
  9. You take time, Sweetheart, it's the only real way. Don't think about your story til it comes back of its own accord. You don't owe anybody but yourself anything right now.

    All you have to do is find ways to adjust to your loss and keep your body and soul and relationship together. Cotton wool time.

    xx Jo

    ReplyDelete